All-State Electrical is always accepting applications for talented, hard-working Electricians and Electrician Helpers.
Why Work With All-State Electrical
It is our priority to keep our employees working, which is not always the case in the construction industry. We are proud that we have many long time employees who have been with All-State Electrical for over 10 years.
Continuing education is very important to us and we encourage all of our employees to keep learning and improving in some way. A few types of training we seek to help our employees undergo include OSHA, courses on leadership, and training required to obtain an electrical license.
We seek to create a team environment where every employee feels valued and our leadership team is accessible. We enjoy having team building events outside of work and do fun activities like bowling, running 5Ks, having cookouts, attending Braves games, and celebrating at our annual Christmas party.
There are many benefits for employees at All-State Electrical. A few of these benefits include:
- Paid vacation
- ASE pays a portion of health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life insurance policy at no cost to employee
- 401K Retirement Plan
What We’re Looking For
Here are a few standard requirements we are looking for in our Electricians and Electrician Helpers.
- Must have all hand tools
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel
- Must be flexible to work different hours or long hours
- Self-starting, highly motivated, and used to work environments that move quickly
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet company standards for pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Able to meet typical physical demands include frequent work on lifts, ladders, and possibly rooftops and other harder-to-access areas
Additional Job Openings:
Currently we are accepting applications for Electricians, Electrician Helpers, Superintendents, Project Managers, and Estimators.